Mobile Test Automation with Appium
MK Training provides best Appium Online Training Course by our highly professional certified trainers. Appium is an open-source tool for automating native, mobile web, and hybrid applications on iOS and Android platforms. Native apps are those written using the iOS, Android, or Windows SDKs. Mobile web apps are web apps accessed using a mobile browser (Appium supports Safari on iOS and Chrome or the built-in ‘Browser’ app on Android). Hybrid apps have a wrapper around a “webview” – a native control that enables interaction with web content. We are delighted to be one of the best Appium online training with best experienced IT professionals and skilled resources. We have been offering courses to consultants, companies so that they can meet all the challenges in their respective technologies.
Highlights of Appium Online training:-
* Very in depth course material with Real Time Scenarios for each topic with its Solutions for Appium Online Trainings.
* We Also provide Case studies for Appium Online Training.
* We do Schedule the sessions based upon your comfort by our Highly Qualified Trainers and Real time Experts.
* We provide you with your recorded session for further Reference.
* We also provide Normal Track, Fast Track and Weekend Batches also for Appium Online Training.
* We also provide Cost Effective and Flexible Payment Schemes.
Appium Course Content
Mobile automation Testing
Introduction to Appium
Mobile automation testing
Basic installation for Appium on Windows
Downloading Appium Dependencies
Packages & Activities information
Starting the Appium server programmatically on Windows OS
UI Automator Viewer
Complex Element finding strategies
Native App Test
Making a call with Internal Dialer Application
Adding a new contact to Phonebook
Sending SMS from a real device
Automating the Calculator App
Automating the Contacts Manager APP – Emulator
Touch Actions and Events
Handling user gestures
Automating the WhatsApp
Automating Web based testing on Chrome Browser
Chrome browser user agent
Testing on IOS
Simulators and Real devices
Testing IOS WebApp on Safari browser
Testing on Real iPhone Device – Getting the Apple Developer ID
Safari Browser on Real IOS Device
Testing Native / Hybrid Apps on IOS
Appium – Design Pattern
Appium – Page Object Model with Page Factory and Testing
Appium – Integrating Cucumber BDD with Page Object Model and Page Factories