MicroServices Online Training
MK Training Institute provides best MicroServices Online Training by our highly professional trainers. Microservices are a technique to program development in which a huge application is designed as a collection of modular services. Each module can handle a particular business goal and uses a very simple, well-defined interface to express with other models of services. We are also delighted to be one of the best leading IT online training with best experienced IT professionals and skilled resources. MicroServices online training is offered to consultants, companies so that they can meet all the challenges in their respective technologies. Therefore, we also provide similar courses like SCCM 2012 Online Training.
Highlights of MicroServices Online training:-
* Very in-depth course material with Real-Time Scenarios for each topic with its Solutions for MicroServices Online Trainings.
* We provide Case studies for MicroServices Online Training.
* We do Schedule the sessions based on your comfort by our Highly Qualified Trainers and Real-time Experts.
* We provide you with your recorded session for further Reference.
* We provide Normal Track, Fast Track, and Weekend Batches also for MicroServices Online Training.
* We also provide Cost Effective and Flexible Payment Schemes.
Micro Services Course Content
- Introduction to Microservices
- What are Microservices?
- Spring Boot
- Spring Cloud
- Spring Cloud Configuration – Centralized, Versioned Configuration
- Spring Cloud Configuration
- Spring Cloud Eureka – Service Discovery
- Spring Cloud Ribbon – Client-Side Load Balancing
- Spring Cloud Feign – Declarative REST Client
- Spring Cloud Hystrix – Circuit Breaker
- Spring Cloud Bus – Dynamic Configuration Changes
- API Gateway – Purpose, and Spring Cloud Zuul
- API Gateway – Caching Options
- Version Control (GIT)
- Git Commands Overview
- GIT commands and github
- Introduction to docker
- Docker demo
- Docker Architecture
- Docker Images
- Docker Volumes
- Docker Hub
- Docker Compose
- Docker Machine
- Docker Machine Demo
- Introduction to Container Orchestration
- Kubernetes architecture overview
- Kubernetes Procedures
- Deploying container using Kubernetes
- Kubernetes demo